Approved Budget for the
Project : KRW4,800,000
Location of Project : Philippine Embassy, Seoul
80 Hoenamu-ro, Yongsan-gu,
Seoul 04346 Korea
Date : 28 June 2020
The Philippine Embassy in Seoul, South Korea, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) is inviting companies to submit quotations/proposals for its procurement of a "One-Year Lease Contract for Four (4) Multi-Functional Photocopying Machines," in accordance with Section 53.9 of the Implementing Rules and Guidelines of Republic Act 9184. Following are the details of the project:
1. Two (2) Digital Color Multi-Functional (copy/print/fax/scan);
2. Two (2) Mono Black & White Multi-Functional (copy/print/scan/fax);
3. Inclusive of Technical Support, Service, and Parts Free of Charge;
4. Free Delivery and Installation;
5. One-Year Lease Contract;
6. With Diplomatic VAT exemption.
Interested companies should submit their duly signed price quotations/proposals to [email protected]
(Attention: Uldarico C. Malicse, Jr.), on or before Monday, 06 July 2020.
For further inquiries, please contact the Philippine Embassy at telephone number (02) 796-7387, ext. 312.
The Embassy of the Philippines
Seoul, Republic of Korea
28 June 2020