Only Filipino workers in South Korea who are permanently or temporarily displaced at the time of application are eligible under the new guidelines (e.g., worker whose company is currently experiencing temporary work stoppage due to the pandemic; or worker who is currently unemployed or was released from employment due to company's bankruptcy or closure due to the pandemic), provided that they have not previously received assistance under DOLE AKAP or financial support from Korea or their employer.
The registration form should be filled up and uploaded together with required documents by clicking this link: https://form.jotform.com/201001476409445.
All applicants should submit online the following set of documents:
1. Duly accomplished DOLE-AKAP Application Form;
2. Bank Information details, including screenshot of the passbook page;
3. Copy of your valid passport and Alien Registration Card (front and back);
4. Proof of overseas employment (either of the following: Employment Contract, Overseas Employment Certificate or Certificate of Employment); and
5. Proof of Loss of Employment issued by the employer on the account of COVID-19 (The Certificate may be submitted in English or in Korean) or OFW's Undertaking of Loss of Employment.
Incomplete documents will not be processed:
All information supplied by the applicant shall be verified by POLO-OWWA with the employer. Any misrepresentation or false information provided in the application shall be ground for disqualification.
For detailed guideline, please see: https://www.dole.gov.ph/news/do220-20/
For related queries, the public may contact POLO through (82-2)3785-3634. END
10 December 2020