The Embassy will continue accepting applicants during our extended registration hours (strictly for OAV registration only) from 10 am - 6 pm, from Monday, 04 October 2021 to Thursday, 14 October 2021.
In addition, the Embassy will also be open on the following weekends to accommodate overseas absentee voting applicants:
- 02 October 2021, Saturday, 10 am - 4 pm;
- 03 October 2021, Sunday, 10 am - 5 pm; and
- 09 October 2021, Saturday, 10 am - 4 pm
- 10 October 2021, Sunday, is a regular working day and OAV registration applications will be processed from 10 am to 6 pm
Those who wish to register are requested to bring the following during your visit to the Embassy:
- Filled out and printed iRehistro REGISTRATION FORM found in this link: https://irehistro.comelec.gov.ph/irehistro/ovf1
- Photocopy of the data page of your valid passport
- Valid Philippine passport
For dual citizens, original or copy of the following documents:
-Order of Approval to retain or reacquire Filipino citizenship; AND Oath of Allegiance.
Please note that an appointment is not required. Applicants will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for your cooperation.
30 September 2021