Following are the primary duties and responsibilities as well as qualifications required for the position:
Job Title : Local Hire Driver
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport authorized passengers, as directed by the Labor Attache;
- Ensure proper maintenance of official vehicle by:
Keeping vehicle clean and tidy through normal washing and polishing.
Servicing with gasoline, lubricants, coolant, checking battery and performing minor maintenance tasks and repairs.
Reporting to the Labor Attache any defects and repairs required in order to keep vehicle in proper road condition and ensuring that repairs are performed.
Maintaining accurate log and vehicle records.
- Assist with the arrival and departure of official guests and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Labor Attache
- Open to Filipino and Korean nationals;
- Highly effective and safe driving skills and a good driving record. Experience driving senior officials and VIPs is an advantage. Good judgement skills in handling unforeseen issues or difficult driving situations.
- Good knowledge of Seoul and surrounding areas and a demonstrated ability to read and interpret maps and layouts.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in English and Korean.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality. Ability to work well in a team environment. Flexibility and adaptability.
- Valid driver's license.
- Basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance.
- Preferably between 25-45 years old
Interested applicants may submit personally or through mail their resume with photo and other pertinent documents not later than 24 November 2017 to:
Philippine Overseas Labor Office
Philippine Embassy, Seoul
80 Hoenamu-ro, Itaewon-dong
Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04346
or thru email at [email protected]