Admission to the event is free.
Pre-registration is required and may be done only through the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) of the Embassy. Please note that registration will close when the number of registrants reaches the full capacity of the Convention Hall, which is 2,200 persons. For questions on the pre-registration procedure, you may email POLO at [email protected]
POLO will send a confirmation email to all registered attendees. On the day of the event, attendees must present their confirmation email and present it together with their identification documents to the registration desk to be allowed access to the venue.
Kindly take note of the following:
• Doors will open at 12:00 nn and will close at 2:00 pm.
• There will be a pre-program from 2:00 to 4:00 pm and this will be followed by the program proper which will end at 5:30 pm.
• Grand Hilton Seoul will provide shuttle service from Hongje Station starting 12:00 nn. The Embassy will deploy ushers to the station to assist those who will be availing of the shuttle service.
• Grand Hilton Seoul will provide free parking for all vehicles, including buses. For those who will avail of the free parking, kindly advise the Embassy until Thursday, 31 May 2018, through email address [email protected]
Please include in your email the following information: plate number, car/bus model, driver's name and contact information.
• Security check will be done at the venue.
• Backpacks, big bags, cameras, water containers, selfie sticks, banners are NOT allowed to be brought inside the venue. You may only bring a small bag (10 inches x 6 inches x 2 inches in size), wallet, cellphone, and personal necessities with you.
• Dress code: business casual. No ripped denim jeans, plunging necklines, see-through apparel, tank tops, tube tops, crop tops. leggings, mini skirt, flip flops/slippers. Bulky jackets, caps, hats are also not allowed.
• No food and drinks will be allowed inside the venue except the ones catered by Grand Hilton Seoul.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the event.
- END -
During his official visit to South Korea, President Duterte will meet with the Filipino Community on 03 June, Sunday, at the Convention Hall of Grand Hilton Seoul, 353, Yeonhui-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea.