The Philippine Embassy in Seoul, South Korea, is inviting suppliers/companies to submit quotations for its procurement of a One-Year Lease of Twenty (20) Desktop Computers and One (1) Laptop Computer for the Official use of the Embassy, in accordance with Section 53.9 of the Implementing Rules and Guidelines of Republic Act 9184. The details of the project are as follows:
NAME OF PROJECT
Lease of Twenty (20) Desktop Computers and One (1) Laptop Computer with the following specifications:
1) Desktop Computers: Intel Core i3-4130 Processor (3.4GHz) 4GB 1600 MHZ DDR3 Memory, 500 GB 3.5" SATA (7,300 Rpm) HDD DVD+/[email protected]
Drive Intel HD 4400 Graphic, Windows Professional 10 or Higher (English) Office Home and Business 2013 or Higher Version (18 Units in English and 2 Units in Hangul). Including Anti-Virus Software.
2) Laptop Computer: Intel Core 15-4200U Processor 15.6" FHD (1920x1080) Wide View Anti-Glare LED, 4GB 1600 HZ DDR3L Memory 500G HDD, DVD+-RW Drive, Windows 10 Professional or Higher Version. Office and Home and Business 2013 (English) or Higher Version. Including Anti-Virus Software.
3) Inclusive of technical support, service and parts at no extra cost.
4) Free delivery and installation.
5) One-year lease contract from July 2019 until July 2020.
6) With Diplomatic VAT exemption (if applicable).
Embassy of the Philippines
80 Hoenamu-ro, Yongsan-gu
Seoul, South Korea
Interested suppliers/contractors may send their duly signed quotation/s to [email protected]
Attention: Ms. Maricor E. Jesalva. The last day for the submission of quotations is on Monday, 01 July 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
For further inquiries, please contact the Philippine Embassy at telephone number 02-796-7387 ext. 311.
The Embassy of the Philippines
Seoul, Republic of Korea
24 June 2019