Requirements for ROB
1. Duly accomplished ROB form in 4 original copies
2. Birth Certificate issued by the Korean hospital where child was born ( with English translation)
3. If child is legitimate, marriage contract of parents. If marriage was in the Philippines, marriage contract must be authenticated by NSO. If abroad, copy of Report of Marriage duly received by the Philippine Embassy with jurisdiction to register the marriage.
4. If not married, NSO authenticated birth certificate of mother. If the surname of the father will be used, Affidavit of Admission of Paternity and Authority to use surname of Father will be required from the father. Republic Act 9255 allows illegitimate children to use the surname of their father. (Notarization fee of affidavit is Won 33,550)
5. Valid passports/ travel documents of the parents
6. If parent/s are naturalized Filipino/s, naturalization documents are required
7. If reporting is done after twelve (12) months from occurrence, Affidavit of Late Registration of Birth. (Notarization fee of affidavit is Won 33,550)
8. Consular Fee: Won 33,550
Processing period: two (2) working days
Original documents will be required upon processing together with four (4) photocopies. Photocopy of a document will be accepted provided they are authenticated/ certified true copy (CTC) by DFA or the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate.
The Consulate may require additional requirements , if necessary.