PHILIPPINE EMBASSY KOREA ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM
Guidelines: *Please read before proceeding*
- The Online Reservation System is for use by the Philippine Embassy in South Korea only. This is a FREE service and all information given will be treated as CONFIDENTIAL.
- Personal appearance on the reserved date is important. Non-appearance cancels the reservation. The user has to make a new reservation and choose a new date.
- Fill up the online forms. Be sure to answer all questions
- Click "Set the Appointment" after completing the forms and choosing the date. Please print the confirmation slip for verification during the scheduled appointment. Alternatively, you can simply copy all the data on the page if you do not have a printer.
- On the date of appointment, please proceed to Window 4. Please be at the Philippine Embassy one hour before your appointment. Sign against the list of applicants for the day and wait for your name to be called.
- Make sure to bring all requirements for faster processing. For a quick list of the requirements and procedures for passport renewal upon arrival at the Philippine Embassy, please visit the "Consular Services" section of the website.
- To cancel a reservation, go to the "Cancel My Reservation" page. Enter the confirmation code found in the confirmation slip and click "Cancel Reservation."
You must cancel at least two (2) days before your appointment to allow others the opportunity of taking your slot.
- For Lost Passports and Reports of Birth, the applicant should first call the Philippine Embassy at (02) 796 7387 before making an appointment. Extension 108 is for Lost Passports while Extension 118 is for Reports of Birth.
- The Philippine Embassy reserves the right to:
- Cancel appointments in the event of non-working holidays, special notices or bad weather conditions. The Philippine Embassy will inform the applicants accordingly, via the contact information they left on the reservation system.
- Cancel appointments found faulty or fraudulent.
- Permanently block abusive users.
By clicking on this button, I express my understanding of and agreement to the above-stated guidelines.